Who is this guy?
Hi! I'm Rocky. I grew up in beautiful California with an extremely active family. I love the epic outdoors, adventuring to far off places and delicious craft beer. Yes, beer- (cue the disclaimer that I enjoy even more, the balances we all must find and maintain in life) If you've earned it; enjoy it! I became a Lifestyle Training Coach nearly a decade ago when i realized how much I enjoy helping others get to where they are going through the implementation of a life balance of their own. Creating the unique program to help You find Your success has become my specialty. With current and past clients alike, we have celebrated the highs and battled through the lows on the journey toward the version of them that they are seeking.
I have developed my skills in many different arenas, from degrees and certifications, collegiate level sports, to culinary classes, to gardening, and eastern health and fitness practices and explorations. My mission is to construct the unique formula that is right for Your health and fitness LONGEVITY. Your fitness goals are as unique as you; reaching them is not about sheer will-power, it’s about compatibility.
Every single thing we do has a profound effect on the life that we are molding. Day by day, moment by moment we are either further shaping the person that we seek to become or we are swiftly walking in the opposite direction. Through the implementation of my unique lifestyle training practices (formerly known as personal training) you will find out first-hand just how close you are to achieving your goals. And no, it will not mean drastic, uncomfortable changes in your daily routine, but instead a slightly different approach to your every gift of a moment in this beautiful life you have been given. You are already perfect; lets get rid of the parts of your life that are keeping you from realizing this.
Education and Certifications:
- BS- Kinesiology (Fitness, Nutrition, Health) San Diego State University
- National Academy of Sports Medicine- Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Yoga Alliance Certified- School of Blissology
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America- Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training Certified- Total Resistance Body Exercise
- Intensives in: HIIT training, Olympic lifting, Foundation Training, Metabolic programming, Primal Nutrition/lifestyle coaching, Core fitness, Stretching, Holistic Health, Quantum Physics….